Anthony Phillips - Sides CD (album) cover

Anthony Phillips

Joćo Paulo
3 stars A comercial album from this artist. If the first album are great, this is a litle boring work that never end. First track is quite good but the other's are very comercial. Just the 2 last tracks show a litle of progressive work of Anthony Phillips. To me, this musician are great in Genesis album Trespass that I like very much and the two solo works are great and show the work that end in Genesis but born again in solo album but this third record are a litle deception to me. I now that money are necessary to survive and much more comercial songs are, much money whin the artist but in most cases, comercial are not qualitty and Sides show that. I give 3 stars because I like the artist and I like only 3 tracks in this work but is a boring album.
Joćo Paulo | 3/5 |