Fates Warning - A Pleasant Shade Of Gray CD (album) cover

Fates Warning

4 stars I want to explain my judgement.At first i believe that this cd is great and full of moods that come out throught every single song.Kevin Moore gives a great contribute to fates warning's prog, with keyb solos and composed melody. At the same time the most beautiful album of FW is a step down compared to Images and Words of Dream theater and Tiranny of Shadow Gallery, in fact listening fates warning it seems that goes out something and this make me sure that is 4 stars and other cds that i've said, they are 5 stars( they are more complex and full of pure technicism).
fred84 | 4/5 |