Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon CD (album) cover

Pink Floyd

Psychedelic/Space Rock

2 stars This album is one of the most famous albums in the history of music. It is true that it has some high lights, as it is the beginning, time or money, it has also some interesting parts, but I do not find it so good and in general it is to overated. The point is that it is very accessible. Pink Floyd knew very well to do the music that most of the people like. Therefore, I do not think that the album deserves so much, although it contains nice, just nice songs. Although I like it, I only give it two stars. I will think if in the future I can give more stars.
amontes | 2/5 |