Camel - Nude CD (album) cover

Chris S
4 stars To me this was a return to more conceptual type Camel and a move away from the more commercial sounding ' I can see you house from here'. Which was not bad either. Nude covers the story of a war veteran lost on an island for umteen years and the loneliness associated with it. Musically it serene and has some wonderful passges including Nude, Drafted and Docks. There is quite a bit of instrumentals interlayed with the set. Personally I find it well balanced and definitely a move back to the prog type sound. Recommended to any Camel fan looking for a solid addition to their ever increasing collection.
Chris S | 4/5 |