Peter Gabriel - Peter Gabriel (3 -  CD (album) cover

Peter Gabriel

5 stars Another masterpiece of the Genius of Peter Gabriel. The beginning is "Intruder". Very serious, the affrican percussion along with some sound like an old opening door. Games without frontier is really nice, the lyrics are just fantastic. Biko is also really good. This album is so good that when I was in Germany for the first time I also bought the German version in which the genius sings in German. German does not adapt so well to this tracks. So for the first time I recommend the English version. It was a really pity that Peter did not do this in Spanish. I think it will not sound as good as in English. Very good!!
amontes | 5/5 |