Camel - I Can See Your House From Here CD (album) cover

2 stars I am not a huge Camel fan. Their "Snow Goose " has it's place in my collection, and I like it because of it's beautiful music. Not because of prog-rock, but because of rare balance: it's not easy to record beautiful music without selling out in our time! So, "Snow Goose "was one of these rare albums successfuly balancing on that edge.

So, what with "I can see your house from here "? Is this album's music beautiful? Definitely no. Is there some interesting sounds, new technique, prog-inovations? Are you joking! So, is it progresive rock at all? I am affraid not too much!

So - what do we have as result? Synth- pop -rock with faceless songs? Open flirt with commercial oriented mass-production. Only name, based on old good times?

Can't recommend this album to no-one. Even pop-production users will find better records for their test.

snobb | 2/5 |