Jethro Tull - The Best Of Jethro Tull:  The Anniversary Collection CD (album) cover

THE BEST OF JETHRO TULL: THE ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION

Jethro Tull

Prog Folk

moodyxadi
3 stars I beieve compilations can be a good way for knoing a band that You don't know nothing about. In the days when internet wasn't available a good compilation was the best way to risk your money with a group you just hear a friend talk about.

Unfortunatelly I believe that this doesn't work for Jethro Tull. I bought this album in the local version of eBay and just beacuse it was very cheap (something like 8 bucks). To my surpise the album dosn't work even when some of the great Tull stuff are represented here.

If you need an introduction to Jethro Tull Try Aqualung; if you still owned i and want to know more about the other albums try Bursting Out, a wonderful concert from the glory years with powerful a set list. Fot this compiation I gave three stars and that's all.

moodyxadi | 3/5 |