Camel - I Can See Your House From Here CD (album) cover

I CAN SEE YOUR HOUSE FROM HERE

Camel

12212112
3 stars Well, This album.... There are some things I`d like to say about this one This album is GREAT (from my point of view). Of course it isn`t as complex as The snow goose, moonmadness or mirage but that is the point that I`m gonna talk about: It seems that the people is always looking to satisfy the word "progressive". This album is prog, this band is prog (and it doesen`t matter if it is pure random sound you`re hearing). This album is NICE MUSIC, not nice (only) prog. And for me that is what counts, nice and hearable music with neat sound and great riffs and chords.

I`ve said the same when I reviewed magma`s album Mercí.

I think the people should listen to the music, to THE MUSIC and review THE MUSIC.

Of course this site is PROGARCHIVES, I mean, I love progressive rock and I know when an album is more prog than another one, but give this one a chance, the music is GREAT, simple and GREAT.

PD: Sorry about my bad english

3/5