Genesis - Invisible Touch CD (album) cover

2 stars Genesis goes into more pop realm. While I enjoy this more than previous album selftitled who is to me the worst Genesis album ever, Invisible touch from 1986 has some good moments and some totaly unintristing tunes aswell. I remember first listning of this album in 1991,, pieces like Invisible touch, Land of confusion or Throwing It All Away are still today very pleasent to my eras even are comercial and far from old Genesis subtle and impecable progressive rock arrangements. The rest are from mediocre to bad. This album overall is not very bad but the lack of progressive elements make to give only 2-2.5, that means mediocre but not very bad, still enjoyble in places.
b_olariu | 2/5 |