Leb I Sol -  Leb I Sol  CD (album) cover

Leb I Sol

4 stars The Yugoslavian version of RTF??? Wow I have been a prog head for years since I was about 12 yrs old and haven't heard these guys til this week.... the first 3 albums are just awesome. And you cant not think about rtf when you hear the exchange of solos between the keys and guitar in certain songs. The sound they produce is great and I wish there were tons of bands like this..... These guys easily became one of my favorites in such a short time and with little listening. Will definitely be in the cd player at all times for a while.
smuggledmutation | 4/5 |