Jethro Tull - Thick As A Brick CD (album) cover

Jethro Tull

Prog Folk

Marty McFly
Errors and Omissions Team
4 stars More research needed in this area, because I don't get the story. That's nothing strange, as knowing what each words means is far more easier, than understanding entire story on-fly. And it's strange, I was going to have this review given as few words justification (because most of people here gave the same rating) 5 stars, but I found myself one star bellow, which is quite strange for me.

And sinister, some albums simply fails to be seen as anything else than "masterpiece". I know, this music deserves it, even I like Aqualung more (and this does not make me newbie in genre automatically, I just like it more

I don't like ending of first part, I don't like drum solos here and few calmer parts. But that's nothing, when compared to the good sides of the rest of these "songs". Despite two tracks, two parts, I take them as collection of shorter ones, blended skillfully together. There's also some kind of theme melody, repeating over these 40 minutes few times.

4(+), as I said more research needed, because there is potential for sure, but I don't feel confident enough for giving it five, even if I "should". I want, but I'll give it as soon as I'll feel like giving it.

Marty McFly | 4/5 |