Shadowfax - Folksongs for a Nuclear Village CD (album) cover

FOLKSONGS FOR A NUCLEAR VILLAGE

Shadowfax

Marty McFly
Errors and Omissions Team
2 stars This album reminds me ethnic music my mother likes to listen a lot. You know, this world- music stuff, not so progressive, but interesting for those, seeking calm music for patient listener, who doesn't want to be challenged a lot.

Oh yeah, it's also not just reminding me their second latest album, but it's the same thing. Same material, same story, over and over again. I though that just their last works were bad, but as it seems, only their first album (holding 4.5 average rating here from 3 ratings I suppose) is good. The problem is, that this is not prog. Categorized as crossover prog, but showing just dull music for people interested in easy music. Or those, who wants to take a rest with dreamy saxophone and drum-machine like drumming style.

2(-), again. And I though that 4 years separating these album will make some difference. But no, nothing. Just nothing.

Marty McFly | 2/5 |