Jethro Tull - Thick As A Brick CD (album) cover

Jethro Tull

Prog Folk

Diego I
3 stars Energetic album, contains plenty of vitality and large amounts of adrenaline, to be honest, this album doest´n get a little more on me than entertainment, it lacks drama, the album is too light, musically is faultless, the performances in compliment are just wonderful, but again has no such dramatic parts... on this album they guide others, neither more nor less ... Ian Anderson, Martin Barre and John Evans (for me the best) rise the peak of their creativity? of his art? im nuts sure... I doubt it, for me Jethro Tull has better albums, Aqualung, for example... 3 stars and a half!!!
Diego I | 3/5 |