Camel - Harbour Of Tears CD (album) cover

4 stars Having often heard that after the MoonMadness album ,Camel went downhill ; I was scared that this album would not compare to the earlier albums.I was pleasantly surprised, It is very good.If like me, you enjoyed the first four Camel albums you should enjoy this one.It is still in a "Camelesque" style. It's generally smooth prog through out the whole album and also has an emotional feel to it .It has those great guitar riffs,a bit of irish flavor and really descent melodies that go an get you .My favorite track is # 12 "Coming of Age" and if you think its because it has some Genesis syle to it ; well you'd be absolutely right ! (Just to let you know , it's the only track with a Genesis style ) I Definetly reccomended that you give this album a try.
Aztech | 4/5 |