Anthony Phillips - Slow Dance CD (album) cover

Anthony Phillips

5 stars Sublime quality in every way, Slowdance is phonically superior over almost 90% of all music in the history of mankind. Being ultra romantic without being lame, Ant Phillips created this piece of art that flows effortlessly over 50 minutes and after listening session, it only leaves a huge impression over our mind. It changes my perception over music for the rest of my life.

Contemporary, easily digest without having to sacrifice the complexity, modern form of classical music disguised in a prog suit, this album makes all wannabe-s look stupid. The arrangement, dynamic, melody and musicianship is so good without having to show off. This album shows us that in music world, mental ability is far more powerful and could create more impact over one's mind than physical ability.

5 stars, no less. Essential piece for all music lover.

Jadittir | 5/5 |