Transatlantic - Live in Europe CD (album) cover

LIVE IN EUROPE

Transatlantic

Marty McFly
Errors and Omissions Team
5 stars First review here where I don't have to listen it while writing to know what to write about at all. I know this for about a year (I hope that youtube version counts, it's not dvd, but it's where I fell in love with this gig) and listened, watched it countless times.

All I can say in few words is that this is this is absolutely masterpiece of progressive rock concert. First I indented to write second-to-second review, literally every move of finger, every sound and tone described, but I'm too lazy to do that. But it would be great if I did (great as gargantuan in size). Anyway, this show is something special. With best ones being Duel With The Devil, short truthful song We All Need Some Light , rocking Suite Charlotte Pike - Abbey Road Medley and Stranger In Your Soul with especially great intro (after "strings". Other songs aren't bad, but these simply shines.

5(+), undoubted.