Miles Davis - Live-Evil CD (album) cover

Miles Davis

Diego I
5 stars A stunning album, really superb, when I first heard it I was frankly impressed, is one of the albums that I heard recently and caused this great impression on me, his style, like the wine was improving, become better and better, the style was becoming more radical, more and more off from the roots of jazz, of traditional jazz, the guitar (played by McLaughlin), in this Live Evil, plays an important role, mades "Gemini/ Double Image" an epic song because of the epic sound... the piano, just great, by Keith Jarret was unbeatable... Davis' trumpet better than ever, listen the spatial sounds has a real soundtrack ...
Diego I | 5/5 |