Saga - Images At Twilight CD (album) cover

IMAGES AT TWILIGHT

Saga

Bonnek
Prog Metal Team
1 stars Saga apparently hadn't much more then just a few good songs in them. Most of them ended up on the debut, leaving little of merit to fill up the ensuing albums. While the debut had 2 weak tracks out of 8, this second album only has only two songs I can hear without rushing out of my own living room.

It's Time and You're Not Alone are ok but certainly not their best. The rest is an uninspired excuse for an album. Commercial music by the numbers, as if it was produced by an assembly line. I guess I will need to create my own review template to get through this part of my catalogue as swiftly as possible.

Bonnek | 1/5 |