Genesis - Nursery Cryme CD (album) cover

NURSERY CRYME

Genesis

memowakeman
5 stars My favorite Genesis album so far, no matter how good are Foxtrot or Selling England, no matter Supper´s Ready or Firth on Fifth, Nursery Cryme has been the album that caught all my attention and made me fall in love with this band (obviously Gabriel era).

The music here is excellent all te members playing really well and making a more mature sound than Tresspass, maybe this is the album that started all, i mean the one that woke up the monster and shows the band in their highest and most beautiful moments.

The Musical Box is a magnific song simply amazing, where Hackett´s guitar is simply outstanding, this is the first song and my favorite, imagine that the first songs shows a promising album, here is true, the album as a whole is magnific, the other songs i love are "Giant Hogweed" and "Fountain of Salmacis" both are memorable songs, the shorter ones are also great songs, a masterpiece.

memowakeman | 5/5 |