A.C.T - Silence CD (album) cover

Marty McFly
Errors and Omissions Team
3 stars OK, this is failure. After being interesting, melodic and prog at the same moment, they simply turned themselves in and became pop rock. There is a distinct difference and is clear to hear in this album. That's sad, because I believed them quite a lot, loved (more or less) their previous albums that stood the test of time (in my case and also in case of others, as I can see). Even, to be honest, it's not so bad, because there are still elements (even in much lesser amount than before) that I admired in their previous work.

3(+), even I enjoy it a lot, it's pop with prog elements and I feel that better rating would not be appropriate.

Marty McFly | 3/5 |