Poverty's No Crime - Save My Soul CD (album) cover

Poverty's No Crime

4 stars What suprises me the most is how underrated is this band (and consequently this album)! I haven't listened to the other PNC albums, but this one, Save My Soul, is a very a good progressive piece. I can compare it to the 2007 amaran's plight album, not better but at its level. This album presents about 4 masterpieces: Open your Eyes (4.8/5), Save my Soul (5/5), The Key to creativity, a great ballad, (4.8/5) and Spellbound, one of progressive's best instrumental song (5/5). Then we got Break the Spell (4.5/5) a great concluding song. Then the final 4 songs are very pleasant. For who likes great melodic progressive music I recommend you to get this one, it deserves 4 stars.
victor73 | 4/5 |