SAVE MY SOUL

1. Intro (0:37)
2. Open Your Eyes (4:50)
3. Save My Soul (6:27)
4. End In Sight (3:55)
5. The Key To Creativity (5:33)
6. In The Wait Loop (6:47)
7. The Torture (3:59)
8. Spellbound (6:06)
9. From A Distance (5:56)
10. Break The Spell (9:24)

Search POVERTY'S NO CRIME Save My Soul lyrics

Search POVERTY'S NO CRIME Save My Soul tabs

- Jörg Springub / keyboards
- Marco Ahrens / guitars
- Volker Walsemann / vocals, guitars
- Heiko Spaarmann / bass
- Andreas "Theo" Tegeler / drums

CD InsideOut(Eur)/SPV(USA) 2007

Thanks to TheProgtologist for the addition
and to ProgLucky for the last updates

POVERTY'S NO CRIME MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy POVERTY'S NO CRIME Save My Soul Music

Inside Out Germany 2003
Autumn YearsAutumn Years
2004
Audio CD$7.50 (used)

More places to buy POVERTY'S NO CRIME music online Buy POVERTY'S NO CRIME & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for POVERTY'S NO CRIME DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

POVERTY'S NO CRIME Save My Soul ratings distribution

POVERTY'S NO CRIME Save My Soul reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

4 stars On their last album to date, these erstwhile proggy hard rockers metallized their sound even more. An attempt to appeal to a wider audience, maybe. It's not THAT heavy. The vocalist is too pleasant and music too rooted in classic rock for that. I could call it dark power metal maybe. Another exa ... (read more)

Report this review (#991875) | Posted by Progrussia | Thursday, July 04, 2013 | Review Permanlink

3 stars From the good old Germany comes POVERTY'S NO CRIME,a typically German prog metal band!They have already some excellent albums releases,and this SAVE MY SOUL makes no exception!It's a correct and quite attractive album that will plenty satisfie only PNC fans and those who like prog metal with ... (read more)

Report this review (#262055) | Posted by Ovidiu | Saturday, January 23, 2010 | Review Permanlink

4 stars What suprises me the most is how underrated is this band (and consequently this album)! I haven't listened to the other PNC albums, but this one, Save My Soul, is a very a good progressive piece. I can compare it to the 2007 amaran's plight album, not better but at its level. This album present ... (read more)

Report this review (#252611) | Posted by victor73 | Wednesday, November 25, 2009 | Review Permanlink

3 stars Quite a good album from the German band Poverty's No Crime, Germany has no lack of quality progmetal bands. I can't believe I've never heard of these guys before; they've been around since 1991, but I was in diapers then, so that's excusable. Save My Soul is PNC's sixth album, and it's quite di ... (read more)

Report this review (#191655) | Posted by ZeroDreamPlasMaximus | Wednesday, December 03, 2008 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of POVERTY'S NO CRIME "Save My Soul"