Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin CD (album) cover

LED ZEPPELIN

Led Zeppelin

paragraph7
5 stars This next song, you probably heard before, it is another one from the first album, it's a song called Dazed and Confused.

One word: Brilliant. That's what this live DVD is. Absolutely mindblowing stuff. Oh how many times i've been drinking and smoking with my friends while watching this, jumping up and down while playing the air guitar to Jimmy Pages solos. I get goose bumps everytime i hear the first screams in "I Cant Quit You Babe" and "Dazed And Confused". And then there is the bow solo. It blows me away every time. The setlist is flawless also. Only great track not included here is the pretty "Thank You", but i read somewhere that they didn't really play it live that much.

If you haven't seen great live Zeppelin, this is the one to get, but really, you could just buy this anyway, it is THAT good. A live DVD masterpiece. 5 stars.

paragraph7 | 5/5 |