Deep Purple - Stormbringer CD (album) cover

STORMBRINGER

Deep Purple

Proto-Prog

squire4001
5 stars I been reading around all the reviews made by some prog collaborators and the majority have rated and reviewed this album with 4 starts as highly rating. So i want to be the exception here because this album is just amazing is among my favorites hard-rocky albums of the purples. Well maybe there are some weak tracks but i like the melodies mixed with the voices of Glenn and David, they made a good job here, there are catchy chorus and good verses, including the last track, yes i mean Soldier of Fortune mmm this song contains an aura with deep lyrics, the work in the acoustic guitar is great!! .. I love this album every song has a different feeling to me.

Maybe it doesnt have nothing to offer to the prog-seekers, but if you want to listen the power of the hard rock scene from the MK III this album is for you along with Burn.... You need a few listenings to love this album just give it a try.

squire4001 | 5/5 |