The Enid - Aerie Faerie Nonsense CD (album) cover

AERIE FAERIE NONSENSE

The Enid

ZowieZiggy
1 stars Sorry but this is no rock, nor prog but a pure classic symphony. It is really difficult to listen to the whole CD. It simply does not work for me.

I should have been noticed that since one of their key members (Robert John Godfrey) was responsible for the invading orchestrations on several early BJH recordings, that we would get the same over here. But not to this extent!

As Collin mention, their newer works might be worth a try. I will do that and hopefully be more enthusiastic about their work than I am now.

One little star is the only rating I can think of. It is a long and dull experience that can only be of interest if you deeply into classic music IMO. It is not my case at all.

ZowieZiggy | 1/5 |