The Enid - Salome CD (album) cover

The Enid

Tonny Larz
4 stars Enid or the by far the most fantastic prog band you/ i can name..they are diverse and unpredictable...still can ALWAYS expect interesting music...with lots of weird (read:Wonderfully strange)musical interludes and moment they´re pop..the next..extremely beautiful orchestrated (grand) music....keyboard is the..ahem.. keyword master arranger/composer/keyboardplayer Robert John godfrey is the main actor...and i promise you (who havent heard these wonderful guys/records) are in for a surprise...this is as close to heaven...progmusic can come!!! Take.. one blend of classical music...toss it in with a bit soundtrack...mix it with well written music..add some guitar de luxe.....and top it with supreme layers of keyboard fantastique!! Then you have: E N I D...this is their "Salome" and its are their other albums. These guys are unique !!! I promise havent heard anything like it !!! I totally enjoy their special brand of progmusic !! Everytime i hear them (i got 9 cd´s ) im stunned...its dreamy..its fantastic..its fabulous..its out of this world....its different.. ..well quite frankly..its....E N I D !!! Im so happy to know them !!!
Tonny Larz | 4/5 |