Royal Hunt - Moving Target  CD (album) cover

Royal Hunt

Marty McFly
Errors and Omissions Team
4 stars Symphonic power metal, whatever. It invokes great memories in me. And power element of it (I'm not able to deny it)) is just a meaning how to deliver the message. Anybody reading this happens to know Warcraft II. (good old game from 1995) ? If so, then let me state that this music reminds me it a lot. So let's back to this music, guitar / keyboard solos are the reason why I like it so much. Especially this neo-classical (medieval like keyboards) feeling. Getting melody and prog together always worked with me, so I'm not gonna pass this time.

5(-), and I feel strong in guts dear readers, this is really gem. Without bad moment.

Marty McFly | 4/5 |