Genesis - Invisible Touch CD (album) cover

Marty McFly
Errors and Omissions Team
1 stars My patience has been quite a gigantic-size one. I've survived through other four terrible albums of dark age of Genesis. I even liked some songs, or elements in it. But this album is worst of them. Not that there is nothing progressive, nothing at all, not even buried underground and hidden for first and casual listeners (I've tried to locate something, but it's not there, this is HOLLOW), but they managed to do it even worse. Most of songs here are annoying (first half - with In Too Deep being stupid ballad with every cliché you could expect from it). Second half, no, no.

1(+), almost absolute bottom. And don't even ask what do I think about second half.

Marty McFly | 1/5 |