Genesis - Wind And Wuthering CD (album) cover

WIND AND WUTHERING

Genesis

Marty McFly
Errors and Omissions Team
4 stars Strange album that surely is making an impression, but still, not much here is helping me to have something to write about. You know, these checkpoints, like strong melody, atmosphere, unusual singer, funny noises. It somehow reminds me more recent band, Brazilian "Apocalypse" (we are all doomed, boo hoo). It's much more calm, beautiful album. True symphonic prog, as there are no dissonant parts, everything is nice here. Reminding me Anthony Phillips. After all, he too started around these years.

4(+), because I'm not touched so much, as I would like to be, however, this record is still one of the best Genesis prog I have witnessed. Still, there's declining tendency towards the end of decade, though "Duke" is still good album.

Marty McFly | 4/5 |