Ywis - Leonardo's Dream CD (album) cover

Marty McFly
Errors and Omissions Team
4 stars Sounds older than it's year of release. Pleasant surprise, but these are not rare on my journey through Neo-Prog field. Funny thing is that before I discovered this site (and amongst other things, also concept of Neo-P), I wouldn't know how to classify this music. Now I'm here (tm Queen) and do know a little bit more.

Concept album is always pleasant, because it brings into Prog arena (not Arena) more, like spice enhances the food. Melodies are important in Neo (continuing in tradition of Symphonic) and they are quite good. Not nice at all cost, but also not so dark. Average, to be said. But sometimes, it jumps sky high. The best one would probably be Our Flight with nice rhymes, lyrics and refrain.

4(-), Marty is pleased.