Genesis - Invisible Touch CD (album) cover

2 stars I was thinking about giving a 2 star rating for this album, because I like Domino. Anyway, I thought better about it and many fans do like another tracks. I know it is pop, but Land of Confusion and Throwing it all away are also reasonable tracks and I reallu like this album when I was a kid!!! Most people know: by this time, without GABRIEL and KACKETT, the band is fully comercial and the sound is directed to the pop-rock genre. There are radio hits here, most of us who had listened to the radio probably sang along some of the tracks (except those who really hate this album). At last, this is no prog music, but deserves a 2 stars based on the ratings COLLECTORS AND FANS ONLY.
zedumar | 2/5 |