Marillion - Fugazi CD (album) cover

FUGAZI

Marillion

squire4001
5 stars This album is very special for me and my favorite of them every song fits perfect. Sometimes I think this album is very underrated also many people thinks that this album is the weakest in the Fish era (The gold era) but i dont think so. The opener assasing is so wild the percussions here are awesome and it sounds like a tribal song fish voice´s is very powerful giving to the song a different direction than another marillion song in the album. Well I´d like to describe song by song but some members have done it. But the best song here is without any doubt Fugazi ohhh this song is superb, amazing I dont know every term fits here, the fish voice´s is very sentimental and perfect, every instrument is in perfect hamony with each other.

You could expect a masterpiece like Script, so if you have a positive mind of it you will have an enjoyable moment here. I enjoy this album is perfect to me that because I can recommend this highly. Enjoy the Neo-prog at its best!

squire4001 | 5/5 |