I Leoni - La Foresta CD (album) cover

I Leoni

Rock Progressivo Italiano

Marty McFly
Errors and Omissions Team
4 stars Huh, somebody recommended me this music to review, so here I am, thanks Mawertyn. Important things has been said. Even I, who likes to exaggerate ratings cannot do so much here. Pop music as far as I can tell with a lot of symphonic influences and some experimental (weird) stuff, like Lo Stregone full of tribal drumming and Ancient Roman atmosphere. It all is dripped in early sound full of finding their own way, so from historical point of view it's quite good. OK, these so called pop influences aren't as big as presented. There is a lot of higher rated albums (in my collection) that are rated better (than planned 3 stars for this album). Except this weird "flick", it's very melodic, so when you want to raise morale, mood, both or something completely different (like flag), this album is great help.

4(-), to be honest, this album is like lite version of RPI classics. Not as much prog, but not so weak to drown it to low ratings. That's me, taking care of alleged underdogs.

Marty McFly | 4/5 |