Camel - Camel On The Road 1972 CD (album) cover

CAMEL ON THE ROAD 1972

Camel

squire4001
4 stars A page in the history..... This album contains just four songs, is something like a mini live EP. The sound is great no perfect but well-mixed, Lady Fantasy is a great song but live is better, Pete adds an amazing keyboard solo at the end of this one, Six ate is a good song from their first album but I would prefer Earthrise or Freefall despite is a great song alive.

Then The White Rider is one of my favorite songs of the early Camel, this version is great, I think Camel is a great band playing alive, they are very creative playing on stage the best proof is the next song Gods of Light revisted this one sounds like a Santana song, the bass line is very catchy also is totally instrumental.

This little live album is very good if you want to listen Camel on their early Era, I like it , sadly is very difficult to find a copy of this live album so good luck if you are looking for it. 4 starts to this great live album.

squire4001 | 4/5 |