Genesis - Nursery Cryme CD (album) cover

5 stars First of all, there are no bad tunes on this. I say "Tresspass" was the transition to what is contained herein. I dearly love "The Musical Box." It is not only well played, but very magestic and moving. The whole song is a masterpiece. "For Absent Friends" is a beautiful and quiet song, most probably written by Steve Hackett. Phil collins sings well also. Another fave is "Return of the Giant Hogweed." Killer prog tune! The last four songs," 7 stones, Harold the Barrel, Harlequin, and the Fountain of Salmacis," are just wonderful. Like I said before, there is nothing weak to take away from your listening pleasure. Peter Gabriel becomes a part of his lyrics and the rest of the band are fully committed to a superior effort! I have about three favorite Genesis albums that I like, and this is definitely one of them! 5 stars no question about it!
Keetian | 5/5 |