Jethro Tull - Songs From The Wood CD (album) cover

SONGS FROM THE WOOD

Jethro Tull

Prog Folk

CinemaZebra
4 stars This was actually the first prog-rock album I had ever heard, long, LONG before I even knew what prog rock was. My dad played it a lot around the house, and I eventually grew to like it a lot. Looking back at it now, it's very nostalgic for me but I still couldn't say it's one of my favorites.

It's mainly a peaceful record, with not nearly as many rock songs as some of their other albums, but if you want to get into the lighter side of this band, I would say this is a good place to start. (even if Thick as a Brick and Aqualung are infinitely better)

CinemaZebra | 4/5 |