Genesis - Seconds Out CD (album) cover

SECONDS OUT

Genesis

Keetian
5 stars Why can't all bands play this good live? Genesis sounds good whether they are in the studio or on the stage. They have good sound people, everything blends together, and they are truely professional. I really enjoyed listening to this one. It is better than the first live one, and that was still much better than many other bands I've heard live.

I am glad they played "Supper's Ready" on this album, but I still wished Peter Gabriel would have sung it. No complaints though, because Phil Collins did a super job on the vocals anyway. Another thing I would have liked to have heard is the whole of "Musical Box."

This recording is a must have and if you like anything by Genesis you will like this one also.

I give it 5 stars for essential listening.

Keetian | 5/5 |