Pink Floyd - Ummagumma CD (album) cover

UMMAGUMMA

Pink Floyd

Psychedelic/Space Rock

Keetian
2 stars I heard a little bit of this album and it sounded pretty good, so I decided to buy it

I remember that I never really got into it very much. It is not a bad album, but I never thought many of the songs were interesting enough to bother listening to all the way through. I liked about three songs out of the whole thing.

"Astronomy Domine" is good and I enjoyed it at first, but I like the studio version by Syd Barrett much better.

The next one I liked is "Grantchester Meadows." It is relaxing and very cool.

The last song is "Several Species of small furry animals gathered together in a cave and grooving with a Pict." It is wild and interesting.

The rest of the album I can take or leave. While it is not a bad batch of tunes, I just didn't want to keep hearing much of it. Therefore, I give it 2 stars, this time for LACK OF INTEREST.

Keetian | 2/5 |