Camel - Moonmadness CD (album) cover

5 stars After recording 3 great records came back from where they started and decided to add vocals in their music again.That's what they did and the result was a brilliant,excellent,magical progressive rock masterpiece that everyone will remember forever!When I first heard Moonmadness,I was amazed.Even not following a strong progressive rock program into the album,the melody from all the songs is great!

Aristillus:An excellent small song that was only made by using a synthesizer! Song Within A Song:Exactly as its title and with a great ending! Chord Change:Makes you feel great and mainly at the solo part (from 2 minutes until 5 I believe) Spirit Of The Water:Another small song that shows what playing the piano means! Another Night:Camel's best progressive/psychedelic (somehow) rock song ever made! Air Born:I believe the most melodic song of the album!The ending is great! Lunar Sea:The greatest song ever made in the history of music!Andrew Latimer's and Peter Barden's solo are the best parts of the song and with the very good help of Andy Ward and Doug Ferguson (Andy Ward shows his best on this song and Doug doesn't lose it!) it is brilliant!!!

I believe their best album and maybe the best album ever made!Even the cover makes you feel good!!!

Jimmyzzz | 5/5 |