Jethro Tull - Aqualung CD (album) cover

Jethro Tull

Prog Folk

4.33 | 2015 ratings

5 stars What can I say about Aqualung? It is truly a milestone, a holy shrine for progressive rock. Everything, from the music to the conceptual lyrical themes is planned down to an inch of perfection and this really shows. Any fan of rock music cannot deny the greatness of this album, for it has songs like the title track, proper rockers, and then just the epicness of tracks such as "My God". Not only a true influ8ence for prog, but for folk rock and metal alike. When I first heard about this album, I expected a lot, people kept going on about it, and I wasn't dissappointed whatsoever. The fact that it can still send shivers down ones spine after almost 40 years for teenagers like me is reason enough to give it 5 stars.
Laurelles | 5/5 |