Queensr˙che - Take Cover CD (album) cover

TAKE COVER

Queensr˙che

ProgShine
2 stars Simply cannot understand this! Whats the point here?

We're on 2007 (at the moment of this release) and here we have Scott Rockenfield using a &*$% drum sound, and why? Trying revive some good old days of the end of the 80's maybe?!?

What the hell!

You know, the choice of the songs are not so bad, they have PINK FLOYD, QUEEN, BLACK SABBATH, POLICE, PETER GABRIEL, U2 and a surprising version for one of the songs of Jesus Christ Superstar (one of my all time favorite records). But something here went very, very wrong, there's no pleasure playing these tracks, at least I can't found it, that cold sound says nothing to me!

Queensr˙che give a shot on their own feet with this record, run away if you have a choice!

ProgShine | 2/5 |