Genesis - Selling England By The Pound CD (album) cover

5 stars This is it, this is the album that totally and truely got me into Genesis and is still my favourite album by them today, everything about this album is simply brilliant i cant say anything bad about this all, even with the Phill Collins led track MORE FOOL ME he sounds like Peter Gabriel, i thought it was Peter at the start. You cant get a better intro with DANCING WITH THE MOONLIT KNIGHT, then of course you have the 2 most popular tracks Genesis fans will know FIRTH OF FIFTH and THE CINEMA SHOW, even the kookiness of THE BATTLE OF EPPING FOREST is just simply devine, as with every Genesis release everything is steller, nothing else left to say only i highly highly reccomend this album to anyone weather you are a prog fan or not, essential;

Dancing With The Moonlit Knight - 10/10 I Know What I Like (In Your Wardrobe) - 10/10 Firth Of Fifth - 10/10 More Fool Me - 10/10 The Battle Of Epping Forest - 10/10 After The Ordeal - 10/10 The Cinema Show - 10/10 Aisle Of Plenty - 10/10

MY CONCLUSION? of course another perfect 10 album, totally vital and essential for any fan of music in general..a masterpiece..

FarBeyondProg | 5/5 |