Roger Waters - Amused To Death CD (album) cover

Roger Waters

5 stars now we see who mr pink floyd is!"by the way which one's pink"?is the question he asks in have a cigar;it is you rodger!it would have being a huge floyd sucess im sure,he is a lyrical wizard so clever and witty,the idea in what god wants is to me pure rock philosphy.we all ask why does god leave bad things happen,is it because he wants them to?everything is in this album,the bravery of being out of range is bush,tony blair,ha what an assault!he deals with rasicism,nuclear war,nature,entertainment,its all in here folks,turn up your stereo and listen to a rock masterpiece!
| 5/5 |