Roger Waters - Radio K.A.O.S.  CD (album) cover

RADIO K.A.O.S.

Roger Waters

Elveeye
2 stars I'm a big fan of Pink Floyd. I love no other band more then Floyd. So, of course, I like the solo-projects from Waters and Gilmour too and I always enjoy listening to "Radio K.A.O.S.". I don't hear this album very often but when I do it I like it.

But this my opinion as fan.

Objectively I have to say that this album is very bad. It sounds typically 80's, there is not much prog in it and those "Pink Floyd-Space-Feeling" is in no song. This albums doesn't conveys feelings like (for example) "The Pros And Cons Of Hitch Hiking", so you listen to it but never feel with it.

If you don't love Waters you shouldn't listen to "Radio K.A.O.S." This album is for collectors/fans only.

Elveeye | 2/5 |