Peter Gabriel - Peter Gabriel (3 -  CD (album) cover

Peter Gabriel

3 stars I need to begin stating here that my love for Genesis is inmense. But I don't have any respect for the solo recordings from Peter Gabriel. They are not my cup of tea, except this one who has a special place on my heart. I remember all of It. Singing "Biko" with a lot of friends beer in hand and watching the videos in MTV. Those were the days and I feel the same way almost 30 years later. The band He gathered for this album is impressive, listen to the fretless bass and the drums without any cymbals to feel what's was cooking inside gabriel's mind. Surely my favorite from the bunch. By the way "I Don´t Remember" I think is the best song He ever wrote hands down. Did I say I love Gabriel. I do.
steelyhead | 3/5 |