Jethro Tull - Aqualung CD (album) cover

Jethro Tull

Prog Folk

4.33 | 2014 ratings

5 stars Hard to dispute all of the 4 and 5 star ratings for AQUALUNG. It is a great album-rock or prog. I'm sure, like myself, it was many people's introduction to the wonderful world of Ian Anderson and Jethro Tull. Best moments: "Aqualung", "Cross Eyed Mary", "Up to Me", "My God", "Locomotive Breath", "Wind Up". Low points: None. This album is a seamless flow of great tracks with biting social commentary, great musicianship, and still holds up well after all these years. Not as progressive as THICK AS A BRICK or PASSION PLAY, but it still deserves it's rating standing. 5 stars!
mohaveman | 5/5 |