Jethro Tull - Stormwatch CD (album) cover

STORMWATCH

Jethro Tull

Prog Folk

d.o.k
4 stars Just like War Child, I sincerely do not understand why the average rating is so low. Because, yes, 3,42 seems to me too low for such a great album. This album easily deserve a 4, and i'm tempted to give it half a star more.

This is still high quality music, high quality Jethro Tull with rich composition and always proggy is I like.

Actually I listen to War Child and Stormwatch more often than the "two greats" Songs from the woods and Heavy Horses. Maybe because I find in these two first more different instruments and timbres. Very recommend, very enjoyable.

Some might want to highlights the fact that it illustrates the end of an era but in absolutely no case i hear in this album some kind of band on a down slope. This is a statement that may be valid only after considering the more recent output.

4,5 stars really.