Saviour Machine - Legend Part II CD (album) cover

LEGEND PART II

Saviour Machine

Greger
3 stars This is Part II of the Legend. Part I was released in 1997 and here they are continuing the story inspired by the bible and the forthcoming apocalypse. The story is accompanied by progressive metal with influences from ambient, Goth and opera music. They are sometimes reminiscent to SAVATAGE but not as much metal.

The CD case is following the same concept as on "Part I". It's all black with the band name, the title of the album and the songs printed in green and silver direct on the plastic. The 20- page CD booklet contains all of the lyrics and it helps you to follow the story.

If you liked "Legend Part I" this is a must. And you can also look forward to "Legend Part III" that they are planning for a 1999 release. I still think that "Legend Part I" am the album to buy or the first time listener.

Greger | 3/5 |