LEGEND PART II

Saviour Machine Legend Part II album cover

Buy SAVIOUR MACHINE Music
Studio Album, released in 1998

1. The Covenant (8:50)
2. The Whore of Babylon (5:17)
3. Legend II:I (1:28)
4. The False Prophet (3:58)
5. Mark of the Beast (4:03)
6. Antichrist II - The Balance of Power (8:00)
7. World War III - The Final Conflict II (3:57)
8. Behold a Pale Horse (3:53)
9. The Martyrs Cry (4:29)
10. The Promise (10:35)
11. The Sixth Seal (4:55)
12. Legend II:II (1:31)
13. The Holy Spirit (1:42)
14. The Bride of Christ (4:10)
15. Rapture: The Seventh Seal (6:56)
16. War In Heaven - The Second Fall (5:41)

Search SAVIOUR MACHINE Legend Part II lyrics

Search SAVIOUR MACHINE Legend Part II tabs

- Eric Clayton / vocals
- Jeff Clayton / guitars
- Charles Cooper / bass
- Jayson Heart / drums
- Nathan Van Hala / keyboards and piano

1998 MCM\ Massacre MAS CD0156

and to LiquidEternity for the last updates

SAVIOUR MACHINE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy SAVIOUR MACHINE Legend Part II Music

Legend Part III:ILegend Part III:I
Massacre Records 2011
Rarities / Revelations IV: 2001-2005Rarities / Revelations IV: 2001-2005
Retroactive UK 2012
Rarities/Revelations I (1990-1993)Rarities/Revelations I (1990-1993)
Retroactive 2012
Rarities/Revelations III (1997-2001)Rarities/Revelations III (1997-2001)
Retroactive 2012
SAVIOUR MACHINE - RARITIES / REVELATIONS I NEW CD US $18.05 Buy It Now 14h 37m
MCM Music-Music For The Next Generation Saviour Machine/Rackets US $12.95 Buy It Now 22h 40m
Saviour Machine by Saviour Machine (CD, Mar-1996, Massa) US $5.00 [0 bids]
CHRISTian Gothic GreekBand KAT'EIKONA ala Saviour Machine Virgin Black Awakening US $24.77 Buy It Now 1 day
Saviour Machine - 20th Anniversary Edition/1990 Demo [CD New] US $29.84 Buy It Now 1 day
SAVIOUR MACHINE - 20TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION/1990 DEMO (UK) NEW CD US $33.63 Buy It Now 1 day
Live in Deutschland - Saviour Machine IMPORT US $18.00 Buy It Now 2 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - SAVIOUR MACHINE 2 - MASSCD093 US $14.87 Buy It Now 2 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - LEGEND PART II~Goth Prog Rock CD 98 US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Saviour Machine - Saviour Machine II CD 1996 IMPORT US $18.04 Buy It Now 2 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - SAVIOUR MACHINE 2 NEW CD US $24.13 Buy It Now 2 days
Saviour Machine - S / T 2 (Music Cd) US $23.09 Buy It Now 2 days
Saviour Machine - Legend Pt 2 (Music CD) US $23.42 Buy It Now 2 days
Saviour Machine 3 cd's Legend 1, 2, debut cd US $15.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Saviour Machine / Saviour CD US $9.87 Buy It Now 3 days
Saviour Machine - 20th Anniversary Edition/1990 Demo CD US $29.85 Buy It Now 3 days
Saviour Machine - 20th Anniversary Edition/1990 Demo (Music CD) US $30.74 Buy It Now 3 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/Revelations II (1994-1997) (Music CD) US $30.74 Buy It Now 3 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/Revelations III (1997-2001) (Music CD) US $30.74 Buy It Now 3 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/Revelations Vol. 4 (2001-2005) (Music CD) US $30.74 Buy It Now 3 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/Revelations I (1990-1993) (Music CD) US $30.74 Buy It Now 3 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - RARITIES/REVELATIONS, VOL. 4: 2001-2005 - NEW CD US $16.27 Buy It Now 3 days
Wedding Party - Anthems CD Produced/Arranged by Eric Clayton of Saviour Machine! US $5.99 [0 bids]
Therion ?- Vovin LP Black Vinyl New Unplayed Metal, Saviour Machine, Samael US $24.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Saviour Machine - Vol. 2-Saviour Machine [CD New] US $12.83 Buy It Now 3 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - 20th Anniversary/1990 Demo Digipack US $17.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Saviour Machine I, Saviour Machine, Good Import US $15.60 Buy It Now 4 days
Saviour Machine - Vol. 2-Legend CD US $12.14 Buy It Now 4 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - 20TH ANNIVERSARY/1990 DEMO Digipack US $16.99 Buy It Now 5 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - SAVIOUR MACHINE II - NEW CD US $9.85 Buy It Now 6 days
BRAINDANCE "Shadows" Cassette OOP PRoG MeTaL (Saviour Machine, Type O Negative) US $4.99 [0 bids]
SAVIOUR MACHINE - LIVE IN DEUTSCHLAND 2002 - NEW CD US $23.89 Buy It Now 6 days
20th Anniversary Edition/1990 Demo Saviour Machine CD US $26.85 Buy It Now 6 days
Saviour Machine : Legend Part 2 CD US $8.47 Buy It Now 7 days
@ CD Saviour Machine - Legend Part II SS NEW / MASSACRE RECORDS 1998 US $9.99 Buy It Now 10 days
DELIVERANCE AS ABOVE-SO BELOW CD Paradoxx Mortal Awakening Saviour Machine Bowie US $15.77 Buy It Now 11 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/Revelations 1 (1990-93) (CD) Gothic Christian Metal US $12.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/Revelations 2 (1994-1997) (CD) Gothic Christian Metal US $12.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/Revelations 3 (1997-2001) (CD) Gothic Christian Metal US $12.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/Revelations 4 (2001-2005) (CD) Gothic Christian Metal US $12.99 Buy It Now 11 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE 1990 DEMO PICTURE DISC VINYL Record! Gothic Christian Metal! US $22.99 Buy It Now 11 days
ERIC CLAYTON/SAVIOUR MACHINE - THE COLLECTIVE JOURNALS (Book) Christian Metal US $19.99 Buy It Now 11 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - RARITIES / REVELATIONS III NEW CD US $18.05 Buy It Now 13 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - RARITIES/REVELATIONS IV (2001-2005) - RAR8004 US $19.16 Buy It Now 13 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - RARITIES/REVELATIONS I (1990-1993) - RAR8001 US $19.31 Buy It Now 13 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - RARITIES/REVELATIONS II (1994-1997) - RAR8002 US $19.09 Buy It Now 13 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - RARITIES/REVELATIONS III (1997-2001) - RAR8003 US $19.43 Buy It Now 13 days
Saviour Machine-Saviour Machine CASSETTE FREE SHIPPING (Brand New-Sealed) US $3.49 Buy It Now 13 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - LEGEND II - NEW CD US $9.13 Buy It Now 14 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - RARITIES/REVELATIONS, VOL. 3: 1997-2001 - NEW CD US $11.27 Buy It Now 14 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - RARITIES/REVELATIONS, VOL. 1: 1990-1993 - NEW CD US $11.27 Buy It Now 14 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - RARITIES/REVELATIONS II (1994-1997) (845121048667) - NEW CD US $11.27 Buy It Now 14 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE-LEGEND-PT3:1-black box original-2001 US $38.39 Buy It Now 15 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - 20th ANNIVERSARY/1990 DEMO (CD, Retroactive) Christian Goth US $11.99 Buy It Now 15 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE Massacre's SHAPE CD "BRAND NEW & UNPLAYED" Shop stock item US $49.99 Buy It Now 16 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - RARITIES / REVELATIONS II NEW CD US $18.05 Buy It Now 17 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE original CD "Saviour machine" 1996 on Massacre US $19.99 Buy It Now 17 days
AUDIOVISION - The Calling (CD 2005) DivineFire Saviour Machine Narnia 7days US $15.99 Buy It Now 19 days
saviour machine part 2 US $5.99 Buy It Now 22 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE LEGEND Pt II 2 CHRISTian Gothic Metal Deliverance Awakening Amos US $17.77 Buy It Now 22 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE-S/T Cas CHRISTian Gothic Metal Deliverance VirginBlack Awakening US $8.77 Buy It Now 23 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - LEGEND PT 2 - MASSCD156 US $15.99 Buy It Now 23 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE LEGEND III:I CHRISTian Gothic Metal Deliverance Awakening G.Mann US $17.77 Buy It Now 23 days
Saviour Machine-Live In Deutschland CD FREE SHIPPING Goth/Black Metal US $24.99 Buy It Now 23 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/revelations I (1990-1993) NEW CD Digi US $19.28 Buy It Now 25 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/revelations Iv (2001-2005) NEW CD Dig US $19.28 Buy It Now 25 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/revelations Iii (1997-2001) NEW CD Digi US $19.28 Buy It Now 25 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/revelations Ii (1994-1997) NEW CD Digi US $19.28 Buy It Now 25 days
Saviour Machine - Legend Part I and II US $13.50 Buy It Now 25 days
Saviour Machine II (CD: 1996 Massacre Records re-release with blue cover art) US $15.99 Buy It Now 26 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - LEGEND I - NEW CD US $14.40 Buy It Now 26 days
CD: Saviour Machine - II US $11.84 Buy It Now 26 days
Saviour Machine - Legend Part II CD Black Case. US $5.99 Buy It Now 27 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE legend part III:I CD PROMO in cardsleeve 2001 MASSACRE US $14.00 Buy It Now 27 days
Saviour Machine 1990 Demo Picture Disc Vinyl LP Record! Goth Metal! NEW! not cd! US $26.99 Buy It Now 28 days
DELIVERANCE-LEARN CD Tourniquet/Eternal Decision/Awakening/Saviour Machine/Bowie US $21.77 Buy It Now 29 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE-S/T CD CHRISTian Gothic Metal Deliverance Virgin Black Awakening US $37.77 Buy It Now 29 days
KAT'EIKONA Greek CHRISTian Goth+ Saviour Machine Virgin Black Awakening Amos DAS US $25.77 Buy It Now 29 days
Saviour Machine: Independent 1990 Demo (CD: original issue; Malineum Productions US $49.99 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy SAVIOUR MACHINE music online Buy SAVIOUR MACHINE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for SAVIOUR MACHINE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

SAVIOUR MACHINE Legend Part II ratings distribution

SAVIOUR MACHINE Legend Part II reviews

Review by Greger
3 stars This is Part II of the Legend. Part I was released in 1997 and here they are continuing the story inspired by the bible and the forthcoming apocalypse. The story is accompanied by progressive metal with influences from ambient, Goth and opera music. They are sometimes reminiscent to SAVATAGE but not as much metal.

The CD case is following the same concept as on "Part I". It's all black with the band name, the title of the album and the songs printed in green and silver direct on the plastic. The 20- page CD booklet contains all of the lyrics and it helps you to follow the story.

If you liked "Legend Part I" this is a must. And you can also look forward to "Legend Part III" that they are planning for a 1999 release. I still think that "Legend Part I" am the album to buy or the first time listener.

Send comments to Greger (BETA) | Report this review (#29869) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, May 15, 2004

Review by Marc Baum
4 stars This is the second installment of the Legend series, which details the events of the apocalypse as foretold in the Bible. Saviour Machine gets more and more advanced and pompous with each release I hear. Legend II was definitely their most technical album to date, with more atmosphere and energy than the best movie soundtrack can manage.

Eric Clayton, the singer/composer even dubbed the Legend series as the "Unofficial Soundtrack to the End of the World". This installment sounds very soundtrack-like too. The drums are more "supressed", with the strings and orchestration more up front this time. It makes for a very interesting and fitting concept, given this album's apocalyptic content.

Saviour Machine is one of the few projects/bands left that I think actually writes music. They don't come up with some riffs and play around until they get a platinum song. They don't steal other musicians' jams and twist them up for their own. They actually write music and compose it the old-fashioned way, as real musicians should do, in my opinion. You can definitely hear the difference on this album too, between composing and "pretending" artists.

There are so many instruments on this album I can't keep track. Guitars, bass, drums, choir, piano/keyboard, violin, cello, and probably tons more fill up this release with some fantastic arrangements and epic melodies. The song "The Whore Of Babylon" has a very Egyptian sound to it, while "Behold A Pale Horse" is an odd blend of classical music and rock. Legend II has the best variety between tracks I've ever heard. The 10 minute long masterpiece "The Promise" has some incredible parts in it also as it takes you on a musical journey. The closing song "War In Heaven - The Second Fall" is an excellent gothic/symphonic piece that ends the album.

If you're looking for real music to escape the monotony of rock and metal, look no more. Saviour Machine has elements of so many styles, and its great to hear something different and creative every once in a while. I would recommend this to everyone. This is usually the most popular Saviour Machine album in America, and I would think anyone who can appreciate the talents of well composed music should love Legend II.

Synopsis: "Legend II" is definitely NOT for everyone, but is a unique musical experience, that is very worth to make, even if you're not religious. Saviour Machine is already a legend in christian music circles and remain as the leading force of the White Metal genre. Even "Legend II" hasn't much in league with metal anymore, but the musicianal progress from a progressive goth metal band to a more pompous, operatic gothic rock act already started with their second album "Saviour Machine II". Personally, I prefer the more song-oriented first two albums by the band, specially Saviour Machine I shows the more rock/metal-biased side of the band. But as a concept album, Saviour Machine created a truely rare and phenomenal musical masterpiece with "Legend II", that shouldn't be overlooked. Because I must stay as much objective as possible, 8 points and 4 stars must be enough for a recommendation for you folks. Since you need the special "acquired taste" to truely appreciate the music of this band and specially the complex Legend Triology.

rating: 8/10 points = 82 % on MPV scale = 4/5 stars

point-system: 0 - 3 points = 1 star / 3.5 - 5.5 points = 2 stars / 6 - 7 points = 3 stars / 7.5 - 8.5 points = 4 stars / 9 - 10 points = 5 stars

Send comments to Marc Baum (BETA) | Report this review (#73142) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, March 25, 2006

Review by UMUR
4 stars Legend Part II is the 4th full-length studio album by American progressive/ dark metal act Saviour Machine. It´s the second ( as the title says) album in the Legend series which lyrically is based on The Book of the Revelation of John. A dark concept well suited for dark music.

The music on Legend Part II is unmistakably the sound of Saviour Machine. The commanding and emotional operatic baritone vocals of Eric Clayton are as always the center of attention, while the basic instrumentation of guitar, bass, drums and keyboards are boasted by extensive use of both choirs and orchestration to create a grand epic sound. This is the band´s most epic and symphonic effort. Saviour Machine is not your usual progressive metal act by any means. You´ll find no impossible to play solos, technical playing or other progressive metal clichés on Legend Part II and Eric Clayton isn´t your usual high pitched metal singer either. The man posseses one of the most unique voices in the progressive metal genre and is actually closer in the sound to David Bowie or Andrew Eldritch than he is to James Labrie or Ray Alder. The music is mostly slow to mid-paced and contains layers upon layers of instruments and overdubbed vocals. A very hard soundscape to penetrate and appreciate when initially listening to the album.

The music can be dark and gloomy with Eric Clayton reciting bible passages but also grand and epic with Eric Clayton singing in his tortured emotional style. The music can seem repetitive and the songs too much alike and I have to admit that I find this a very hard album to get through even though it´s quite fantastic when I´m in the mood. 79:25 minutes of music is very long for an album and maybe a bit too long in this case, but on the other hand I greatly appreciate songs like The Whore of Babylon, Behold A Pale Horse ( which is the most accessible song on an otherwise extremely inaccessible album) and the 10:35 minute long The Promise. This is of course one long concept and all songs seque into each other to form one long epic story. One thing is for sure. Legend Part II is the kind of album that takes much patience to appreciate. I´ve listened to this album for a couple of years now and I still only feel like I´ve scraped the surface. All those layers of incredibly well composed music just leaves me breathless and exhausted every time.

The production is professional and suits the music well. Personally I would have preferred if the guitars were a bit louder in the mix because sometimes they drown in the many layers of keyboards, choirs and orchestration.

Legend Part II is an excellent album by Saviour Machine which grows on me every time I listen to it, but for newcommers to the band this might be a pill too big to swallow and I would strongly recommend starting with the self-titled debut full-length album if you´re interested in a dark and unique take on progressive metal. Legend Part II gets a 4 star rating from me.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#262477) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, January 25, 2010

5 stars It seems that everything Saviour Machine did on their first three albums was leading to this point: the rawness and energy of "I", the dark, slow atmosphere of "II" and of course the orchestral epicness and Middle Eastern themes of "Legend Part I" all find their satisfaction on "Legend Part II", a t ... (read more)

Report this review (#788751) | Posted by Morsenator | Monday, July 16, 2012 | Review Permanlink

5 stars LEGEND II is in my opinion Saviour Machine's best release so far... In fact, LEGEND II is my all time favourite album! From start to end (all 79.30 minutes(!)) this cd is dark, heavy, depressing and yet hopeful, overwhelming ands so detailed... More than any other release of Saviour Machine is ... (read more)

Report this review (#91238) | Posted by | Saturday, September 23, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of SAVIOUR MACHINE "Legend Part II"