Anathema - Eternity CD (album) cover

Experimental/Post Metal

5 stars Anathema still got inspiration, the way they have evolved from "The Silent Enigma"/"Pentecost" is amazing. The album is a reflection of how theyve evolved and I love the evolution. I get really emotional listening to the album.

The best track(According to ME!) on the album is "The Beloved" the Energy that Anathema is so good at expressing in their acoustic guitar is amazing, I get filled with adrenaline to this song.

I have Never in my life hear anything so original like this album, it has it all.

| 5/5 |